News and Events
- January 2019: Effective January 1, 2019, the Pharmacology Department became "The Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology.”
- April 2018: First Annual Greater Atlanta Chemical Biology Symposium, April 21st, 2018, Emory University
- February 2018: Dr. Andrey Ivanov Receives the "Fadlo R. Khuri Translational Research Award"
- February 2018: Drs. Haian Fu, Yuhong Du, and Andrey Ivanov represented Emory Chemical Biology Discovery Center at the Annaul International Conference of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening, San Diego, CA.
- October 2017: ECBDC team represented Emory at 6th International Chemical Biology Meeting in Shanghai, China
- September 2017:Haian Fu has been named Chair of the Department of Pharmacology, Emory University School of Medicine
- September 2017:Emory Molecular Interaction Center for Functional Genomics (MicFG) has been selected by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to participate in an elite national network focused on discovery of new cancer targets and precision cancer therapies.
- June 2017:OncoPPi-informed discovery of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 3 as a novel binding partner of c-Myc
- March 2017: Inhibition of delta-secretase improves cognitive functions in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease
Feberuary 2017: Spider web of cancer proteins reveals new drug possibilities.