Capabilities and Resources
The Emory Chemical Biology Discovery Center (ECBDC) is a nationally recognized academic high throughput screening center involved in local, national and international drug discovery programs. The ECBDC offers state-of-the-art HTS and HCS capabilities with multiple integrated robotic systems and a large collection of small molecule compound libraries. With these platforms, the ECBDC aims to accelerate translation of basic research discoveries and high throughput biology into novel targets and therapeutics.
ECBDC team represented Emory at 6th International Chemical Biology Meeting in Shanghai, China
From left to right: Haian Fu, Valentina Gonzalez-Pecchi, Andrey Ivanov, Yuhong Du
Click here for the ICBS website.
- February 2018: Dr. Andrey Ivanov Receives the "Fadlo R. Khuri Translational Research Award"
- February 2018: Drs. Haian Fu, Yuhong Du, and Andrey Ivanov represented Emory Chemical Biology Discovery Center at the Annaul International Conference of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening, San Diego, CA.
- December 2017: Assistant Professor Positions in Pharmacology and Chemical Biology
- November 2017: OncoPPi web portal launched for protein-protein interaction research community
- October 2017: ECBDC team represented Emory at 6th International Chemical Biology Meeting in Shanghai, China
- September 2017: Haian Fu has beem named Chair of the Department of Pharmacology, Emory University School of Medicine
- September 2017:Emory Molecular Interaction Center for Functional Genomics (MicFG) has been selected by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to participate in an elite national network focused on discovery of new cancer targets and precision cancer therapies
- June 2017: OncoPPi-informed discovery of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 3 as a novel binding partner of c-Myc
- March 2017: Inhibition of delta-secretase improves cognitive functions in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease
- February 2017: Spider web of cancer proteins reveals new drug possibilities.